I’ve been out of it for a few days and am still not caught up. These are some articles I’ve seen thus far in my RSS reader and elsewhere that were really enjoyable.
- Living Almost Large wants to know what we would do if we came into $1,000,000. I’d love to expand on this post in the future. Long story short? We would pay off the house
- Girls Just Wanna Have Funds has an excellent guest post from Master Your Card about stretching your food budget during hard times.
- Pinching Copper wants us to calculate how much our purchases are actually costing us. We pay for our groceries in about 7 hours worth of work per month.
- Savy Saving calculated her net worth and has cracked the $100,000 mark — congrats!
- Darren Rowse knows that PR is being updated, but has a key reminder for all us aspiring blogging millionaires.
- If some of the toolbars I’ve seen are correct, No Debt Plan has jumped from Page Rank 0 to Page Rank 3! Awesome!
- FIRE Finance has updated their list of the Top 100 Personal Finance Blogs. I’ve finally made the list at #91 overall, and #41 via Site Meter. Woohoo!
- Wal-Mart is going to offer free rebate cash checking and discounts on specific groceries. I think this is a brilliant business move. Bring those customers into your store, give them something for free, put money in their hands, and have them go spend it in your store.