Privacy and Affiliate Policy
Thanks for stopping by No Debt Plan.
- I will never sell your personal information, or use it for any purpose other than logging in (for comments), demographics for my own knowledge (stats, see below), and any voluntary features of the site.
- I utilize Google Analytics and Site Meter on the site to track the number of visitors and where they’ve come from.
- Under no circumstances are you required to give up your information to the site. You do need to give me an e-mail address if you are going to leave a comment, but that is the only requirement.
I will never put up an affiliate link to a product that either:
- I don’t use and love myself, or
- I haven’t done some research on and feel comfortable sharing it with you.
That having been said, I can be wrong. I would eventually like this blog to be a profitable venture, but not at the cost of my readers’ trust. Any products you may venture off to after visiting my website are not under my control. Buyer beware. Use your head.
Advertising and Additional Privacy Info
Like many other Web sites, www.nodebtplan.net makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track userâ€™s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.nodebtplan.net and other sites on the Internet.
- Google Adsense
- Commission Junction
www.nodebtplan.net has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.